NEW NEW NEW !!!





It's 2016 already ! Yeay ! Time goes so fast, doesn't it ?

And yeah, I'm on 11th grade now. That's why i said 'time goes so fast'. I still remember when i made this blog on 9th grade. I didn't know the reason why i wanted to make a blog. I thought  the story of my life. But i know, my life just like a student as usual. I still can't find something that make people who read my blog feel excited. So, I decided to erase all my entries. I thought it was very very absurd. And disgusting. But, now I know,  this blog is made to share what I wanna share. But deep down in my heart I wanna to share something useful.

So, the concept of my blog is still the same. It is 'story of my life'.  But, i promise it will be more more and more interesting than before :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer