Fundemic: When I Wake Up From a Mess with Pretty Dress

 

Who doesn’t love to wear a pretty dress?

Guess everybody feels the same? By wearing pretty dress, it makes us feel good and raise up the mood. Like we should!

I know life’s never been easy especially since nine months ago when Covid-19 traps us in a difficult situation. People we love, dreams we are chasing for, plans we made, all disappear in an unexpected ways. For me, it's one of a heartbreaking event to not be able doing activities in my half 3rd and 4th year of college (wishing 4th will be the last) normally and productively. 

Then, how about 2020 to-do-lists? 

What can I say when I have to go back to my hometown and doing online classes and letting those targets because it can't be achieved?

I am disappointed. It leads me in a mess.

Reclining day and night. Denying how life can be so ruined. I am full of sadness and anger.

Even with these feelings, I try to make a move. Every day I convince myself by reciting, “It’s okay to not be okay”.  I know that stopping is never an option because life must go on. We have lots of responsibilities to be bear.

Still, deep down in my heart I know that suggestion is not the only thing we need to do. It's also about enforcing practical solution(s).

Then on this fine day, I take a deep breath and apply this so-called “Problem Solution Oriented Principle”. How did I do it?

1. Define the problem. 

For me it is being demotivated to do my undergraduate thesis!

2. Make a list of alternative solutions and their plus minus (my favorite part!)

3. Apply the best solution (most effective and efficient one!)

Being demotivated to study is a real disaster. I love studying and it feels amazing when I am on conducive academic environment. Of course it can't be succeed without people around me. They are my family, friends, lectures, and all of the inspiring people. 

When I was on offline class, I would love to dress up every study time. That’s the way to appreciate either people I will meet and my own self. 

Now, back when unmotivated to study is a real event. I usually will go with 'just do it'. BUT, you know what I am talking about, right? Pandemic effecting my (and maybe yours) life spirit and mood!

How I wake up from this mess?

Do one of the alternatives: roleplaying as a career woman! (like I really wanna do in the future). 

I think that this one will give me psychological effect and lifting up my spirit because it screames, “Wake up! Dress up! You have works to be done!” With all the definition career woman of mine, I try to apply all the principles: waking up at 5-having breakfast-dress up-working (yes, on my thesis)

Oh, remember about how I love dressing up?! 

Yup, I am doing it for keeping up my spirit to the maximum level. I wear the Pretty Dress.

Pretty Dress is a perfume by NZBEL that defined as career woman perfume. It is an Eau de Perfume (EDP) with familiar smell but gives a majestic and soothing impression. Actually, I am afraid if it has sharp aroma but it turns out so soft.

When talking about perfume, I always believe that it will give anybody personal experience. For me, Pretty Dress is strong with its florally smell. Meanwhile, my sister said it is vanilla cake! But yeah, Pretty Dress is suitable for formal or informal occasion. Even when you study in home like me! A little note, Pretty Dress as EDP has longevity for 4-5 hours on me.

And if you wanna know how I and my sister had a different interpretation about this Pretty Dress, I’ll give you some more detail with its notes:

Top notes: Orange, Amber, Caramel

Middle notes: Jasmine, White Rose

Base notes: Vanilla Musk



    
                                                          (There are dried flowers on it!)

And how is it going now? I must say that I am still working so hard for making progress with my thesis and daily activities. Gladly, it's easier to wake up and working on my works now. For me, bringing career woman spirit and dressing up with a good smell is a good way to start the day.

Yup, I make a progress! Such a bless to wear Pretty Dress!

Komentar

Postingan Populer