NEW HOBBY !!!

Hi !

So in this entri I wanna tell you that lately I have a new hobby. This  hobby is common in society. But,  i think it doesn’t match with me. But still I can’t forget the sensation after doing this hobby. Yeah, it’s READING !

I don’t know why suddenly I love reading. Like, really really love ! I can’t get enough of reading. My favourite kind of book is novel. But also, I like history , biography, or just a narrative.

When I got bored of reading book, I often open my laptop and read some articles that entertain me. It doesn’t have to heavy article about the lessons what I got in school. It’s just easy article like DIY school supplies,  study tips, ‘how to make’ or ‘how to be’ article. These articles are just to amazing to read. I know I’m exaggerate. But, this is what I’m feeling now 😁


And yeah, I searched on internet of some quotes about reading and it just makes me want to read over and over !!!


Komentar

Postingan Populer